Hebrews, James, Peter, John, Jude
Study Questions On Jude
James A. Turner
1. How does the writer describe himself?
2. Which Jude is he?
3. What kind of epistle had he planned to write?
4. What caused him to change his plans?
5. The Epistle of Jude is very similar to what chapter of another book?
6. How were the false teachers teaching about the grace of God?
7. What three things does he list to show that God will punish the disobedient?
8. Why did God overthrow
9. Jude affirms that the false teachers had
run riotously in “the error of Balaam for hire, and perished in the gainsaying
of Korah.” Discuss the “error of Balaam” and the “gainsaying of Korah.” (Nu. 22
10. List two things that are recorded by Jude that are not recorded by any other New Testament writer.