Hebrews, James, Peter, John, Jude
James A. Turner
1. Second Peter is written to what brethren
(II Pet. 1
is another primary purpose of II Peter (,-19,3
4. Peter affirms that by “his divine power hath given unto us ____________
5. What is the purpose of the precious promises that God has given us?
6. What will happen to the brother that does not add the Christian graces enumerated in chapter one?
7. What will happen to the brother that adds the graces?
8. What reason does the writer give for his second epistle and what lesson should we learn front this? 1.
9. In II Peter
10. What is the meaning of “no prophecy of the scripture is of private interpretation”
11. What is the theme of chapter two?
12. List three things that the writer mentions to show that God will punish the disobedient?
13. List six of the ways that he describes the ungodly in chapter two.
Peter 3;3 reads, “Knowing this first, that there shall
come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own
lusts.” Discuss what is meant by “in the last days” or “latter days” as used in
the scriptures (Acts 2
15. What does he say that the scoffers willfully forget?
16. What are the heavens and the earth reserved for?
17. Does 3
18 How will the Day of Judgment come and what will happen to the heavens and the earth?
does the writer say that Christians should do in regard to the above knowledge
and what did Paul speak of the above things (1 Thess.