CHRIST, THE SON OF MAN
1. And Jesus saith unto him, “The foxes have holes, and the
birds have nest; but the SON OF MAN hath not where to lay his head” (Mat.8
2. “But that ye may know that the SON OF MAN hath
power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,)
“Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house” (Mt. 9
3. “But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into
4. “The SON OF MAN came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children” (Mt. ).
5. “For the SON OF MAN is Lord even of
the sabbath day” (Mt.12
6. “For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the
whale’s belly; so shall the SON OF MAN be three days and
three nights in the heart of the earth” (Mt. 12
7. “He answered and said unto them, “He that soweth the good seed is the SON OF MAN “ (Mt. ).
8. “The SON OF MAN shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity” (MT. ).
9. “When Jesus came into the coasts of Cesarea Philippi, he asked his deciples, saying,”Whom do men say that I the SON OF MAN am” (MT. )?
10. “For the SON OF MAN shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; then he shall reward every man according to his works” (Mt. ).
11. “Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which
shall not taste of death till they see the SON OF MAN coming
in his kingdom” (Mt. 16
12. “And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged
them, saying, “Tell the vision to no man, until the SON OF MAN be
risen again from the dead” (Mt. 17
13. “But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they
knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall
also the SON OF MAN suffer of
14. “ And while they abode in
15. “For the SON OF MAN is come to save that which was lost” (MT. ).
16 “And Jesus said unto them, “Verily I say unto you, that ye
which have followed me, in the regeneration when the SON OF MAN.
shall sit on the throne of his glory, ye shall also
sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of
17. “Behold, we go up to
18. “Even as the SON OF MAN came not to
be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many “
19. “For as the lighting cometh out of the east, and shineth
even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the SON OF MAN be” (Mt.24
20. “And then shall appear the sign of the SON OF MAN in
21. “And they shall see the SON OF MAN coming
in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory” (Mt.24
22. “But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the SON OF MAN “
23. “Therefore be ye also ready, for in such an hour as ye
think not the SON OF MAN cometh” (Mt 24
24. “Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour
wherein the SON OF MAN cometh”
25. “When the SON OF MAN shall come in
his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne
of his glory” (Mt. 25
26. “Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the SON OF MAN is
betrayed to be crucified” (Mt. 26
27. “And the SON OF MAN goeth
as it is written of him” Mt.26
28. “ But woe unto that man by whom
the SON OF MAN is
betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born” Mt. 26
29. “Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them,
“Sleep on now, and take your rest
30. “Jesus said unto him, ”Thou hast said